Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016

MLT #01




Today i am in a very Retro Mood. 
I was at Baja Norte for this picture, i think you will love this place like i do.

My new category is  

MLT

this means My Look today. 

Here i will show you my actualy outfit with a stylingcard. It may be happens that that the items i am wearing on my Pictures is not the newest. I just look what i find in my inventory and  create a new look.

STYLE-CARD:

Hairs:  Truth Sassy 2 Red04
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Remy   (Got it from a MidnightMania Board in the Store)
MakeUp: .:Glamorize:. Perhaps Later Eye Makeup - Black
LipGloss:  [:T:] Tanya / sunkissed / lips :: Ruin
Collar:  (r)M ~ (RLV) Posture Collar ~ No.09 (Size M)
Earrings: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 POLLY WHITE
Bangle: H(R)[MANDALA]Milky Way Bangle/white
Dress:  This will be a new release in my Store
Shoes: .:KC:. MINA for MAITREYA LARA

MeshBody: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4 ( I use also the hands and feets from Maitreya)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :  Je t'aime (Color)


TELEPORTS

Baja Norte   a realy nice Beach Landscape  you will enjoy your Time there, if you will be there with                       your Partner or a photoshooting.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
"Dreamer" Design by Mira @CopyPasteLove